Re: Zoom Sample Track 224 Sponsorship

At 4:13 PM -0700 10/20/00, Devious D_MasterMixer wrote:
>I have one of these wonderful Looping Tools, and I would like to sponsor a
>link to it.
>I have NO, idea how to do this, so can can you help. (Well, the website,
>or
>link setup is not a problem, I could do
>the HTML coding myself, but I have no idea how to get it linked to the LD
>site).I use this contraption in conjunction with my PC, and software from
>Sonic Foundry.
>I have learned some tricks and can offer some tips, for users of this
>device.
>I would also would like to have downloadable samples that can be used as
>Loops for the device.
>The original samples could be rendered in MP3, then converted to .WAV
>files
>and uploaded to the device, (the appropriate software, and Flashcard, with
>converter will be needed for this option).
>So how about it.... can LD give a brother a table dance, I mean a chance ?

well Mr. D, a table dance from me will cost you big.

...but contributing web pages to Looper's Delight is easy! All you have to
do is send something useful in to me, and I will put it up on the site. No
forms to fill out, nothing to sign, no tests to pass. Piece of cake!

It's best if you can send me html pages formatted reasonably like the rest
of the site.  Basically, the less I have to do to it, the sooner it goes
up. (I'm really busy lately...)

It sounds like you already have good ideas about what can go on a page for
the Zoom sample track. So go to it! reviews, user tips, manual scans, pics,
specs, etc. Whatever you think the world out there would like to know about
it. Good, useful, honest information: the world wants it. Send the pages to
me and I will add them to the site.

When people send something in, I like it if they can get something out of
it in return. So feel free to give yourself credit on anything you send in.
Lately I've been offering people free advertising on the LD site for their
personal projects if they make some content contribution. You just have to
give me an ad banner and I'll put it in the rotation for a generous amount
of time. Fame and fortune should be yours shortly after.

Remember, Looper's Delight is a group effort. It's created by you and
people like you, adding your little bit of knowledge for the world to
share. If it were all done by me it would really suck, I assure you. :-)

kim