Dr Sbaitso commands

I found this old book that says the soundblaster manual listed a variety of
commands to control Dr. sbaitso's speech volume, pitch, etc. Also to make
him read text.  Punching dr. sbaitso on google led me to you, so I thought
I'd ask: you wouldn't have a copy of those commands you could send me,
would you?

I'm trying to use text-to-speech to sing lyrics to a song. I found a copy
of  Dr. sbaitso
on the net, but I don't know how to make him sing.

Thanks--

Tad

PS I'm assuming it'll work on my AWE64 gold. Will it?