Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V00 #351

Oh, sorry, I guess I misunderstood your original message.  A few others
on LD have suggested the Boss (Roland) GT-5.  I have both the GT-5 and
GT-3 for my Chapman Stick.  The GT-3 is nearly identical to the GT-5
except smaller (four foot pedals instead of five) and less expensive.
Anything the 5 can do the 3 can do as well.

-Allan
(48 and remember Gentle Giant well!  Saw them once in Miami Florida
cerca 1977.)