Re: OT rant from hell (was: AirFX)

...I forget which way it goes- if they sink.. or is it if they float? Shit-
let's jes stone him instead! Damn Wicca Hippies in our midst!!    ;)

I find it extremely difficult to "be right here" myself sometimes- such a
good place to be- esp whilst creating sounds and LOOPS-

Cliff

>I'm 33, healthy, happily married to my lovely wife for going on 7
>years.  I find learning, guidance, and solace in Wicca>So, forgive me if i
don't hitchike on a flatbed with my acoustic