Re: TC Electronics

At 10:04 00-11-03 +0100, you wrote:
>I've visited that site.
>One more little question.
>Can I pair an Echoplex Digital Pro with my black Rocktron Intellifex on
>the
>same signal chain?
>Will the sound quality decay much?

It depends of two things... 1-your guitar/preamp relation  2- How you turn
the different knobs...

My main setup is a Ibanez HD-1000 (delay/pitch shift) and a Deltalab's
Echotron... With a Fender Concert (all-tubes)... It's not the most "quiet"
setup, but with a little time turning knobs.. it sounds great (with good
dynamics) and it is not that noisy....

So, I don't think that an EDP is noisy.. even with your Rocktron...

Your signal will not decay if you put them in the effect loop... after the
preamp...

Best,
Christian