looping gig, 11/07, Knitting Factory

11/07: bunker: extreme with tr, Planetary Commission

<http://extremeNY.com/bunker>

The ongoing Bunker: extreme series continues with an evening of
live electronic music featuring The Planetary Commission and
your faithful host, Tom Ritchford.

This might be my *last show of the millennium* (which ends in a few
weeks as we move into 2001 and the real start of the twenty-first
century) as I have nothing else booked and many other projects to finish.

The Planetary Commission is spacey, compelling beats in a luminous
atmosphere of sound.

<http://supergrecords.com/electronica/theplancom.htm>

I'm voice, MIDI wind, MIDI hand-drum and many loops and effects,

you know...

all live and no samples or sequences.

The show's on Tuesday, November 7 at 10pm.

It's in the KnitActive Soundstage in the Knitting Factory
(74 Leonard St, NY, NY) and the cost is an affordable $5.

The Planetary Commission will have the first set, I'm second and
we'll end up the evening with a third set of group improvisation.

b there  ||  b**2

        /t

...bunker:extreme (11/07)        <http://extremeNY.com/bunker>..
...electronic a cappella madness <http://volectrix.com>.........