CENTROZOON : Update 2 (Slightly Off-Topic)

Here's the latest @ http://www.centrozoon.de. (My apologies for any
cross-posting.)

The public production is gathering momentum, as 'Bibbiboo' begins to find
her form... Producer Derek DiFilippo has now uploaded the first six FULL
LENGTH mixes for public scrutiny. Check them out for free, and join in the
fun...

To aid those of you with slow connections or costly Internet access, Derek
has now provided RealAudio equivalents for streaming / download. (Please
note that the current 'full length' mp3s will be removed after 10th
November.)

Big news! - In the spirit of  this public production CENTROZOON have
announced a free contest to name the (as yet untitled) tracks. The winning
authors will ultimately see their titles displayed on the ensuing 'Cult Of
:
Bibbiboo' CD, (in addition to receiving a copy of the band's debut album
'Blast' / plus an official T-shirt.) A dedicated Contest Page will shortly
be set-up, but in the meantime you can register your entries in the Public
Production area.

If you missed my original post and are consequently wondering what the heck
I'm talking about,  then I suggest pointing your browser towards
http://www.centrozoon.de to sample the divine beast :-)

We hope to see you there.

Regards,

Lee Fletcher.