Re: R: TC Electronics

In a message dated 11/4/00 2:05:06 PM, webmaster@masaccio.it writes:

>What about the dynamic and rhythm delay features?
Well, they work fine, with this caveat: I was expecting that whatever
rhythms
you create would repeat seamlessly when set to high or full feedback, as
they
do on my Korg DL8000 delay. But the D2 appears to be set up primarily for
one-repeat rhythms; it's not a cross-feedback delay line, so if you want a
pattern to repeat identically ("da-ditdit-da-ditdit-da-ditdit...," not
"da-ditdit-ditdit-ditdit-ditdit"), you have to add a da at the end of your
da-ditdit pattern. Hope that's clear. Also, I find the D2, and its manual,
pretty opaque whenever you want it to do something its designers didn't
plan
for, but still allow; I've slowly figgered out how to make it do what I
want,
but it ain't the most intuitive device I've encountered. Sounds great, tho!
David