Looping gig in Seattle (WA, USA): Electrochakra at the Hurricane,11/8/00

€   Wednesday, November 8
    Hurricane Beach (2230 7th Avenue)
    6PM-midnight
    No cover
    Happy hour from 4-8PM

The owner of the Hurricane is adamant that I emphasize that FREE NACHOS
will
be available during the show.  That's right, you'll save an ENTIRE DOLLAR
if
you're nacho-enclined by attending this show.  My head is swimming at the
thought of it--hungry hordes of music fans descending on the Hurricane like
a plague of locusts, knocking each other aside in a Riverside Stadium-like
pandemonium to get at the melted cheese wonder of FREE NACHOS!!!

Oh yeah--the music will also kick ass.  And it's free too.

Be seeing you,

Travis Hartnett
Electrochakra

P.S. That's right--those NACHOS are FREE.
--
MP3's and calendar of upcoming shows available at:

www.mp3.com/electrochakra