RE: The dirty Job

>You are starting to sound a little TOO much like a marketing guy. Is that
what Creative Director really means?

It comes with the territory. My biggest Joy with what I do at Electrix is
Industrial Design (Product design, looks, UI, etc). But I am also Involved
with the marketing end of things as well (small company kinda thing). So as
it turns out I have been producing a lot of our "copy" for ads and other
marketing bits (Jamie Drouin does our Graphic and web design) so yes,
sometimes I have to put on the --marketing guy-- hat. It's a dirty job ...
but someone's gotta do it.

Respect,

Damon Langlois
Creative Director