RE: Repeater question 4 DAMON

Yes Kamlapati, sure you can do it with Orville...and much more...at the
same
time. Hope you have your pc working in tandem with your Eventide, my
friend...check out Orville's new software V2.705, downloadable from
www.eventide.com/oupdate...very COOL! If you've never updated your machine
I'll be glad to help you!
Back to your question: sometimes you're performing and a new idea pops up
and you might be frustrated because you don't have a preset in your dsp
based multi-processor...shit!!! That's one of the main good points of a
dedicated unit, looper/delay like these, hoping they are reliable!
This is the reason why I asked that question. Besides that imagine that
you
come to a point in a quad soundscaping sassion where you REALLY like
what's
comin' out of the speaker...so lock those 4 delays up, save the cake and
start the icing...editing, reversing, transposing and what else you might
like...could be great if Repeater can behave like a quad motherlooper from
hell, can't it?......soon ItalOOOp