RE: Vortex

howdy folks

I use patch 10 (multi echo and some flange or something)  on my vortex for
vocals and guitars and that's about it. The conveince of Tap echo is great
to match the echo to the tune. I often think of selling it but I bet I'd
miss patch 10. The other patches are cool for final mixing but not worth
the
trouble of re-routing cables for the ear candy.

Todd Quincy
BC Rich, Kustom, PowerWerks, Davitt & Hanser