loop pedal and acustic guitar

Hello,
 About a year ago I saw a guitarist do some excelent live
looping named Keller Williams (sometimes plays with The
String Cheese Incident) and became quite interested in such
techniques. I have not found what he was using.
 I am a solo acustic guitarist and I am looking to do some
live looping and layering myself. I currently have a Boss
DD5 digital delay pedal which is an excelent delay and
reverb type unit but it can only record a 2 second loop and
cannot layer at all. The one nice thing about its record
feature is its hold down record button. Instead of clicking
on/off switches several times, you just hold down the pedal
for the period of time you are recording. When you release
its stops recording and imeadiately begins to play back.
 Today I tried the new DL4 delay unit from Line 6. It is
decent but the only part I want is the loop sampler part. I
dont like the other effects too much and I dont want to pay
for them. Does anyone know of a loop sampler pedal that I
can use live and records at least 10 seconds.
 I have read some reviews of the Akai E1 Headrush and I am
considering trying it out, but I dont know how its looping
compares to the DL4.

 I am also trying to get a good internal mic setup for my
acustic. I am not interested in pickups, installed mics, or
anything I have to take my strings on and off for. I recall
trying a lav mic a while back and it sounded great. I wish I
remembered who made it. It reproduced the guitar's sound
well and dropped in and out of the sound hole easily. Has
anyone tried this, or know anything about such micing
techniques? Any other ideas?

Thanks.

-Jono

--
"When you are walking down the street you gotta send those
good vibes out." - Illyria