Re: Ebtech Hum Eliminator - Crispy Or Extra Crispy?

Hum or buzz sound.

I played at an art opening recently.  after completing the arduous task of
setting everything up, I fire it up and B....u.....z.....z....  Way too
loud to even attempt doing the soundscapes and atmospheres.

I decided to plug into a different outlet about 30 feet away from the first
- worked great.  I'd like to have the equipment on board so I don't have to
worry about anything but my performance - or turning into a human volt.

Hope that helps!

Thanks!

Michael