Re: Ebtech Hum Eliminator

At 09:27 PM 11/20/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello,
>     Where can I find out about the Ebtech? How much are they? Are they
>rackmount? How effective are they?

Try going to www.americanmusicsupply.com and search for Ebtech.

They are not rackmount at least not the models that they show.
They are about $60 per unit. Each unit has a pair of channels.
1/4" TRS jacks for input and output.

They are pretty effective with what I've used them for.  I'm sure
mileage will vary depending on how severe your hum problem is.

If $60 doesn't squeeze your budget too much I recommend getting one
and trying it out.  All you have to loose is $60 :)

   ***************** floyd@studiodust.com
     ************ http://www.studiodust.com
      ******** http://www.studiodust.com/~floyd
       *****   palace://studiodust.com:9998