Re: Humming and Buzzing (Ebtech Hum Eliminator)

I suspect the Ebtech will only fix problems where you have two or more
racks
(or other boxes) plugged into different AC outlets.  That's assuming that
each rack does not have internal problems.  I'd check out your racks to be
sure.

Ground loops can be hard to find, but at least they always involve a copper
connection.  Air borne interference is notoriously hard to eliminate
because
there's no physical connection.  ("Here, play in this Faraday cage.")

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com