From:   PaulPokr@aol.com [SMTP:PaulPokr@aol.com]
Sent:   Friday, November 17, 2000 7:10 AM
To:     Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject:        Vortex

Man, I have to say the Vortex is an anomalous beast. I found a couple of
great sounds from the pre's but I have yet to hear a lot of
differentiation
from the presets (maybe it's broke!). I bought it on eBay and it mostly
just
sits in my rack. Unconnected. I have to try it out again one of these
days.

Any Vortex experts out there that can provide suggestions as to using the
Vortex?

Regards, Paul (the Butch Band)