rather OT: getting barcodes for a CD

terribly sorry for this off-topicism but having been a contributory
member and considering you all family...

I am putting out several limited edition CDs of various live shows mostly
(it IS heavily loopy so does that count?)

In order to list these anywhere important I need to get a UPC barcode
for each of them... and the cheap, efficient but no-frills duplicator
that I use doesn't supply them and the UPC people want $300/year for
10,000 barcode numbers!

any leads would be greatly appreciated!

        /t

...bunker:extreme (11/07)        <http://extremeNY.com/bunker>..