RE: Vortex - midi mods ?

Thanks for the website [http://www.synhouse.com/] - their MidiJack might do
the job, but I am not sure it can handle the whole range of midi controller
data (I'm a bit of a midi neophyte really) From their website they list
(among other things) that the MidiJack can :

Receive MIDI Note On messages (full range, MIDI notes 0-127)
Receive MIDI Note Off messages (full range, MIDI notes 0-127)
Receive MIDI sustain pedal (controller number 64)

I guess I will contact them for more info. My dream would be to have
simultaneous control over multiple parameters in a vortex patch via Midi
(probably via Opcode Max). My suspicion is that this maybe impossible even
with the MidiJack.

cheers,

darcy