Re: Vortex - midi mods ?

Yes Dennis, I did many rebuild of my "old" Vortex into DSP4000 AND
Orville...some of them work fine some don't. I think that those diagrams
in
the Vortex manual are pretty general layouts, not very specific and
explanatory of what really happens into the little dsp.
Maybe we can swap some Orville programs if you use the PC editor Vsig.
BTW, have you downloaded software V2.705 from oupdate internet site?
            ..best ITALOOP

>From: "Dennis Leas" <dennis@mdbs.com>
>To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
>Subject: Re: Vortex - midi mods ?
>Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:20:12 -0500
>
>I've had this thought too.
>
>Here's some possible approaches:
>
>1) use some kits like from PAIA et al to retro-fit MIDI into the Vortex.
>
>2) Ok, Orville or Kyma owners (myself included)!  You've been boasting
>about
>how flexible these units are.  Make a Vortex emulation!  After all, we've
>got block diagrams in the Vortex manual to start with.
>
>Dennis Leas
>dennis@mdbs.com

Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com