Looping Visual effects?

First let me apologise for being slightly off topic.

I play a Yamaha Windsynth with a Lexicon Jamman and a Line 6 DL4. The music is best described as a loopy ethnic, jazz fusion. Part of my day job involves working with Video….so my next plan for world domination is to combine my musical performances and video work together.

Does anyone know of a Windows programme that will give me visual effects from a sound source. Something like the colour screens in Music Match Jukebox. It would also be nice if the files could be saved a avi files, but I expect that is asking too much.

Has anyone else attempted anything like this? I would be interested in hearing your experiences.

Cheers

Martin