Transporting pedals

Hi

Apologies if this has been covered before - I¹m new to the list and
couldn't
find info on the archive. Please don't flame me if this is old ground but I
have an urgent need to get this sorted out.

Squirting into my JamMan/Digitech loopers, I have a pedal board, custom
built with a single power supply. Great at gigs - very quick to set up.
Problem is that the board has been flown (in its flight case) twice in the
past year and each time, the power supply has been trashed.

Does anyone have any tips/experience of really rugged, practical pedal
board
solutions? SKB do a board but it looks a bit flimsy to me. Many commercial
boards still have crappy wires/wallwarts to connect to the mains (my board
has a heavy duty mains cable attached to the power supply by an XLR
connector).

I know that the ideal solution would be to take the electronics into the
plane with me, but I have to take my bass on board (and a small bag
containing my irreplaceable original Whammy pedal). The JamMan and Digitech
loopers go into a SKB flightcase and so far, no problems...(maybe this is a
different post altogether!)

Any ideas?

Thanks
victor