Re: Tape looping/sequencing

 Thankyou for the in-depth advice! What reel-to-reel models would you
recommend? The reason I'm asking is that my Akai doesn't work properly,
and I'll probably be buying a r-to-r through the recycler, so I'll have
to know if it's an acceptable model before I drive out to
who-knows-where to buy it. I've heard Revox is my best bet. About that
"china marker", is there a place to buy those, or is it just any old
peice of wax? Just one more thing.... since different loops are
different lengths, is there some kind of device for keeping the tape
tight aroud the reels? Is this what's refered to as a "loop arm"?
Thanks so much!