Re: Cracks in EDP

Time for a brief de-lurk.

In a message dated 12/9/00 2:42:01 PM, artists@hazardfactor.com writes:

<< I would like to know if anyone else has had this problem, and if it can
be

solved, Is it just a matter of ventilation? A fan, perhaps? Is it just the

memory that is sensitive? >>

Yes.

Well, I don't actually get pops and clicks, my EDPs simply stop responding
most footpedal commands when they get hot. Heat is about the only problem
have experienced (knock on wood) with my EDPs in the 4 or 5 years I've had
them.

Now I have an extra reason to turn down outdoor gigs (small price to pay,
hate 'em anyway). Other than that if it gets warm indoors I pop the back
off
my SKB rack and that seems to be ventilation enough most of the time.

Back to lurking mode

T.Killian