Re: OT: Johnson JStation VS. Line6 Pod-what Belew uses

Hi Tim & all,

I'm not questioning what your friend saw, but I saw KC in Chicago at the
Park West on Halloween and he did indeed have 2 Johnson amps.  KC also had
ton of looping gear, but except perhaps for Fripp's soundscapes I didn't
hear any loops. When I saw KC back in (I think) 96' the string players
were
all using Bag End Monitors except for Tony Levin.

Best Regards,

Nick

At 03:04 PM 12/13/00 -0800, Mark wrote:
 >I also know that Adrian Belew swears by Johnson amps.

I thought so too, and there even a thread a while back about how Belew was
even using the Millennium's onboard circuitry for looping, but a friend of
mine caught a Crimson show a couple of weeks ago (Berklee Performance Ctr,
Boston) and swears Belew was using the old JC-120s again.

Tim

Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com