33B Pitch Shifter Vs. SDE-1000 Delay

Greeting Loopers,

   So I finally decide that my Roland SDE-1000 Delay
   has been sitting around unused for far too many years and
   I haul the thing to the music store and see what I
   could get for it...  "80 Bucks in trade," sez Mr Storeperson,
   "have a look around".

   Not much of interest until I spy a Digitech 33B.  "Hmmm",
   thinks I, "I saw that beast on the David Torn video".
   So I walk out of the store with the 33B in tow, and
   my wallet only a tiny increment thinner.

   Unfortunately, it did not come with a manual,  and
   I am pretty much confounded by the thing. It does seem
   pretty damn fun, but so far I have only figured how to
   negotiate the presets... that's about it.

   Can anyone help?  I could use a xerox of the manual, or
   a PDF/Jpg/gif, or advice, or suggestions, or just
   about anything!

Thanks!
-jas
Albuquerque