Re: CD manufacture (OT)

> I agree- cdman.com was awesome to work with, and a lot cheaper than
> discmakers, who must make the consumers pay for those nice catalogs.
> tip to save a lot of money is to do the layout yourself- I think cdman
> templates on their site.

If you're in the UK, it's well worth calling ICC duplication in eastbourne
I had my album duplicated with them, and they did a great job. They use
repro, and have loads of interesting packaging options available if you
something other than hideous plastic boxes (Mine's done in digifile and
looks amazing, though I say so myself... :o)

I think the web-site is http://www.iccduplication.co.uk - if not, do a
search, they are based in Eastbourne...