Re: CD manufacture (OT)

> I agree- cdman.com was awesome to work with, and a lot cheaper than
> discmakers, who must make the consumers pay for those nice catalogs.
>Another
> tip to save a lot of money is to do the layout yourself- I think cdman
>has
> templates on their site.

If you're in the UK, it's well worth calling ICC duplication in eastbourne
-
I had my album duplicated with them, and they did a great job. They use
Sony
repro, and have loads of interesting packaging options available if you
want
something other than hideous plastic boxes (Mine's done in digifile and
looks amazing, though I say so myself... :o)

I think the web-site is http://www.iccduplication.co.uk - if not, do a
search, they are based in Eastbourne...

cheers

Steve