Repeater?

hey, remember that Repeater thingamagig?  It would seem to me that we're
right around the 45th day of our 30 to 45 day delay in shipping.  Is it
done yet?  Is it done yet?  Is it done yet?  Is it done yet?  Is it done
yet?  Is it done yet?  Is it done yet?  Is it done yet?  Is it done yet?
Is it done yet?  Is it done yet?  Is it done yet?  Is it done yet?  Is it
done yet?

I was part of the group buy from Alto music.  Is that still on?  Should I
call them back and confirm?

God damn it, I've got some looping to do!  What?  Did we loose a war?

Mark