Re: 'frippinabox'

well my eh 16sec delay is on the blink-literally the on/off lights just
keep
blinkin and its not really workin-any suggestions for service in the sf bay
area? and as far as the DL-4 wouldnt you miss the slider/faders available
on
the eh? to me that is a real ergonomic plus for what this particular box
does. bob sellon used to tell me when he was modding the lexicon pcm 42s
for
looping that some of the guys wanted him to include faders on the unit to
keep it similar in feel to the electroharmonix unit...stanner