New to the Los Angeles Area

Hello fellow Electronic Musicians--
For several reasons, I have relocated to Van Nuys and am interested in
networking with my peers (also for various reasons).  I like this area
(near
the 405 and 101--Sepulveda and Magnolia) whole bunches but am not convinced
that I can make a living here playing music (DUH!).  If anyone is
interested
in comparing notes <g>, drop me a line privately.  Also, if anyone is
gigging locally, same thing; I WILL come and see you.  I hooked my
electronics up to annoy the neighbors and everything still works splendidly
(probably coincidence) and Harvey Starr promises me that my doubleneck Ztar
will be ready really soon, probably next week, so I am hoping for the best.
I mention the Ztar because, of course, I control my Echoplex (on thread!)
with it.
So here's to new beginnings in the new millennium!
Gary
PS  This is really a great place for live music of all sorts!  G