bad boy/correction

Title: bad boy/correction

howdy,

sometime ago, someone had talked about nels cline using a little "smokey" (?) amp to feedack his guitar. i said that i had never seen/heard him do this in numerous times of playing with him and hearing him play . . . last night went and heard him play with some other folks and there it was, he did it.

the original poster wanted to know how he patched it. here it is: tuner out of ernie ball volume pedal into "smokey" (or whatever it is) place over strings, turn on fuzz factory, "let the fun begin" (as nels said) . . .

so, from the guy who doesn't know everything (as my 5-year-old son often tells me),

stig