Battery Powered. (was Re: bad boy/correction)

Hi Rick,

Check out the Galaxy Far Outlet...

http://www.galaxyaudio.com/HTMLCUTS/FarOutlet.html

If you don't want to take one of your Mackie SRM's out, then Crate makes a
cool line of battery powered amps. There's one with 30 watts, and one with
50...

http://www.crateamps.com/stlmusic/crateamp/tx50db.html

They're light, fairly inexpensive, and have a piezo in there for a fairly
clear, sorta full-range sound. I've seen a couple players on the street
with a pair of the 30 watters playing in stereo. Really cool and portable.
Don't know how long the batteries last.

I want one...

bestest!
-Miko

>>> g716_loop@hotmail.com 01/09/01 10:47AM >>>
 >>Anyone know of a good battery powered, small mixer?

Instead of doubling up on gear, consider getting a rechargeable "marine" or
RV battery.  I saw a small electric band playing at an outdoor festival
last
year and they claimed that for under $300 you can get a setup that includes
battery, charger, converters, and whatever else you may need.