re: Battery Powered suggestions

Greg S wrote:  Instead of doubling up on gear, consider getting a rechargeable "marine" or
RV battery.  I saw a small electric band playing at an outdoor festival last
year and they claimed that for under $300 you can get a setup that includes
battery, charger, converters, and whatever else you may need.

Thanks, Greg,  that's a great idea.   Unfortunately, our local police department are on the warpath about amplified music on the mall, so I am trying to get a setup going where I can drape a piece of cloth over my footpedals and literally, sit on top of the battery powered amplifier (with a cloth covering it) and appear to have no amplification at all.  I'm even considering using a lavalier microphone so that nohing is visible to the nake eye but the found objects that I will be playing.
I then plan to keep the actual volume down to a basic busking acoustic level and present
abstract looping electronica to the unsuspecting masses.    My CDs are selling really well locally and I know that people would probably get a kick out such an unusual street performer.

Thanks for your response, though.     yours,   Rick Walker (Loop.pooL)