Re: Disappointed in DNA (was: Re: Disappointed in Hollywood (I WAS THERE TOO))

Title: RE: Disappointed in DNA (was: Re: Disappointed in Hollywood (I WAS THERE TOO))
Thank you!  Someone got it! :)

It just goes to show that everything is relative.

** ya know, my take on this was that stephen's taste actually changed and that he ended up kind of digging the dna thang. if nothing else, it inspired him to go home and create something of his own.

but maybe i'm wrong.

stig