Re: If you are so inclined-

James,

I see the message you forwarded about 24 times per year.  I'm sorry to say
that
you have fallen prey to a very old internet hoax.  Hoax Busters is a good
site
to search if you get a suspicious message that has a ring of truth to it.
http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/

I did a search there and found an early version of the hoax that caught
you:
http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/HBUrbanMyths.shtml#pbsnpr

Hoax Busters may be a good site to bookmark on your web browser.

Cheers,

Bill         billfox@fast.net
http://wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays at
11 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg.  Email me if you wish to submit music for airplay
consideration.
Radio Station Home Page: http://wdiyfm.org
Personal site: http://www.users.fast.net/~billfox