RE: Feeling better

I long to feel as you do... to gaze upon the refined lines of an industry
leader, to feel in my very own hands a product created with the most
exquisite craftsmanship and uncompromising attention to detail, to cradle
next to my own heart this looper that spawned so much musicality simply
because it was so charmingly designed with sweet and tender love... and
then
to wax eloquently through naive discombobulations as any new looper would!
... as I reach out - reach out mightily! - for inspiration and hope and
meaning and love... and indeed... the very essence of life itself. It is
these things that are worth having. This offers me the kind of inner peace
and contentment that I have not felt in a most long while. I can see that
now.

So, yes, I long to feel as you do, Elby... you, who are now the proud owner
of a looping product that is actually shipping. I salute you.

And I shall call Alto tomorrow.

Kevin