Re: Composition and music list?

I'd hate to call you on this Michael, especially when you just got back,
but
there really isn't a lot of discussion of 'contemporary techniques' at the
CT-Collective.

We do talk about the techniques we're going to use for specific projects,
but a lot of that is in the seperate project lists.

Most of what the CT Collective discusses is the actual compilations that
we
do.

Matt