RE: RE: RE: Repeater

I'm back from NAMM and catching up the mail. whew....that was intense.
 Any date or information that I have given to the group was our best guess
given the situation at the time. These estimates were optimistic and turned
out to be wrong but that's the nature of an estimate. One of the reasons
for
our optimism is that Repeaters software is loaded from the front panel
through the CFC allowing us to have completed the physical units before the
completed software. Normally production would have to wait until the
software was finished and then the product could be fully manufactured. In
Repeater's case the units can be fully built before completing software
saving us months in getting the product out the door.

We sat down with the development team before the NAMM show to get a better
handle on the state of Repeater and at that point we realized we would miss
the projected ship date again. Unfortunately there is a "bad news" delay
with the group because we want to inform our reps and distributors first so
they don't get this kind of information second hand. Unfortunately in this
case that caused you to get second hand bad news.

So you ask...where is Repeater? Well, we see the light at the end of the
tunnel and it is just around the corner. The balance of our first
production
run will be completed in a few more weeks and short of any certification
issues with our power supply (no it wasn't b*llS**t) the hardware is
complete. Our software is cooking with the core functionality complete and
most of the work in refining. Most of the reports on the list were accurate
in describing the state of the software we were using at the show. This was
an earlier version so it is more advanced than described but essentially
it's a good representation of where we are. The bottom line is I am
reluctant to estimate a date again until we are MUCH more sure of ourselves
(probable the day the first unit leaves our shipping bay). Until then it is
going to ship when it is ready and it will be ready soon.

On a lighter note I enjoyed meeting some of the guys on the list. Kim (our
gracious host), Mark & Amanda (congrats on the marriage), Andre, Rich,
Robert and there were a few other loopers whom I didn't talk to. It was a
good feeling to put a smile on your face when demoing Repeater...Anyway,
it's time for my feet to heal....

Respect,

Damon Langlois
Creative Director