OT: TC electronic D Two MIDI program change

Hello there. I've just bought a wonderful TC D-Two delay.
I'm using it in my guitar rack besides a rocktron intellifex, and i'm used to change every sounds by my MIDI foot controller. With the intellifex it is possible to assign a certain patch number with a different MIDI call from the foot controller.

For example
i press patch number "1" on my foot controller and i call patch number 111 on the intellifex and the distorted chan of my amp (via MIDI thru).
Is it possible to do the same with the D Two, indipendently from the other gear?

Thanks in advance