Re: Sync (was Re: Any More Info on New BOSS Looping pedal)

>If you could have just one MIDI connector with clock:
>Would you want IN or OUT?
>What measure?

I won't speak for others, but MIDI in is the only one I'd really pay
attention to.  Provided MIDI clock is on the beat only--and if I were
designing a hardware looper (or software!  I haven't given up on that
topic...)--I would have the looper quantize the loop length (first pass
only) to the nearest beat.  You can therefore play in any meter you'd like,
provided your MIDI clock in is at the correct tempo and you're not playing
four over two or something.