RE: Repeater NAMM Demo

M. Steven Ginn (03:08 PM 01/29/01) wrote:

 >> >but can you give us any more definitive information
 >> >about what is left to trouble shoot and what a more accurate
 >> ETA is for
 >> >a virtually bug free unit?
 >>
 >> i think this is what got Electrix in trouble the last time...I
 >> wouldn't expect a repeat (no pun intended) performance...
 >>

 >I can only imagine how difficult it must be to try and put a timeline on
 >something, but I would rather have the worst possible info and be
 >pleasantly surprised than to receive the most optimistic info and be
 >sorely dissapointed.  If Damon were to communicate the current
 >punch-list that they (the engineers) are working on and some approximate
 >timelines to go with the issues, then we would have a much better idea
 >of what to expect and more apt to be patient.

I know some of the things that they are looking at, and I can tell you
that
there are potential trade secret and definite product edge issues involved.

In *ANY* situation like this it is simply NOT a good idea for someone to
reveal their bug list.

I certainly wouldn't expose the bug list for what I'm working on right now.

Mark