Re: LOOPING to CIRCLES to LOOPING

In a message dated 1/30/01 2:12:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ahoeltje@best.com writes that rick loop pool walker wrote:

We have, almost entirely stopped singing or whistling as a culture in public.

the last time i was whistling and i might add whistling quite well, thank you
very much, i walked past my now ex-boss and he said "lose it", i turned to
him in befuddelment and he said "the whistle!".....talk about casting pearls
before swine.....rick, you have set me free, i am going to the mall tonite
and walk around and whistle whats left of my brains
out.....thanks.....:).....michael