Re: good intentions (extremes and mixtures)

>Matthias Grob wrote:

>>  The old idea that this tech world will end up serving Nature (or
>>  mankind as part of it) is too limited. It may as well serve for some
>>  much bigger goal in the universe. I am far from defending our
>>  destructive live style, but somehow I trust that the System would not
>>  let us spend in vain during a few decades what nature accumulated
>>  during millions of years...
>>  Don't you agree there must be a plan behind this?

Lance has got it:
>it seems that the *system* is much bigger than our little planet,
>matthias. i
>wouldn't be surprised if *she* has larger issues to deal with than
>our survival.
>maybe we want to take a little responsibility for it just in case, no? :-)

Oh, sure, may music take us to our consciousness to find new sources
of survival and the currage to act independent of outdated rules.
There must be a solution, because She needs us to survive a little
more to serve the Plan :-)

Sorry if I went over the top...
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org