RE: 9 disks

stig writes:
>Ornette Coleman: Beauty is a Rare Thing (OK, so it's a box set (complete
>early quartet, + Free Jazz, + more, but as I see it, I get a pass, I
>DIDN't
>choose the complete Bitches Brew box for Miles)
>
>** oooh, we get to take box sets????

Well, it depends on how you define box sets. Or maybe how Wynton defines
box sets....

>Tape for a Friend
>Herbie Hancock: Sextant
>
>** YEAH! god i forgot this!

Yeah, people who hear this for the first time today are amazed that it was
recorded in 1973. Astounding stuff...

Hey, stig, what's your address? I owe you a CD...

Dave Trenkel : improv@peak.org
New & Improv Media
http://www.newandimprov.com
Now available: Admiral Twinkle Devil: Wabi Dub