Re: Cheating (was: Turn All That S**t Off)

>Garys question is this:
>Do you think the audience can discriminate between multilayer audio
>generated onstage thru the use of delay and that which is prepared
>beforehand?

Either they can feel the energy you put into the music on the spot...
... or they are not connected and it does not matter at all: play a
CD and smile.

>I think that with the Repeater being able to store samples on the CRCs,
>it's
>going to be awfully tempting to include prepared audio--in fact, isn't
>that
>how this thread got started?
>Gary

Important point to me. I was happy we did not have the means to save
loops easy so far. I think it helps a lot to study and record, maybe
sometimes on stage, but I am scared of prerecorded loop mixing
concerts... those could distroy the fascination that we feel about
looping at this stage.
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org