Stadia

Title: RE: moby and backing tracks
Hey Stig and all--
Nope, never sang in a stadium, but I played at San Diego Stadium (doing meet and greet) at the Superbowl (last year?  2 years ago?) when Jewel sang the Anthem, and they wouldn't let her sing live--she had to lip sync it.  My guess is that Ray was also having to do that--but he IS Ray Charles, so maybe HE could get them to let him sing live.  Jennifer probably preferred playing to a track--dance artists usually do that, so they can jump around more.

BTW, I wasn't offended--gotta include those emoticons to signify tongue in cheek.

Also, when are you (Mr. Steuart) playing again, so I can come and dig it?  I promise to be polite . . .
Gary