RE: Repeater memory (& Suggestions for more demos)

Thanks for the reply Damon, if you´re looping live
with Repeater and you´re recording a loop larger than
what the internal memory allows, do you first have to
tell Repeater to change to the CFC reader or it will
automatically change to it?.
Can you change the tempo of a loop automatically from
one point to another? like say from 90bpm to 120bpm
without speeding it up like on the demos, is there a
way to dial those tempo changes with anticipation so
they can be heard at the beggining of the next
measure?, that would be cool to hear on a demo too.
What do you think of my previous suggestions for
online demos: "it would be cool to hear some demos
with loops stored on the CFC and see how fast they
perform the time stretching and pitch shifting, also
make the Repeater to follow an external midi clock
source to hear how the time stretching follows that
midi clock, also do some demos alternating different
loops like on the Jam Man or EDP".
Thanks.
Alx.

--- "Damon Langlois ( Electrix )"