RE: Cheating (was: Turn All That S**t Off)

Executable (*.exe) files are already compressed.  ZIPping them up does
nothing to reduce their size.

Perhaps your server is reacting to the fact that the attachment has a *.exe
extension, and it does nothing if it has a *.zip extension.

A ZIPped executable has 0% compression, making it useless to ZIP.  Mind
you,
these are the better written ones.  There's lot of fluffware out there as
well.

Just thought I'd let you know.

J.