RE: Turn All That S**t Off

Title: RE: Turn All That S**t Off

yes...it's one step at a time. I have done some looping stuff at the
equivalent of a biker bar....and results were a bit mixed. But if only 40%
of the audience there opened their minds to new and abstract ways of hearing
and viewing things, then I consider it a success.

** heck, i'd figure that 10-20% was a good deal. the interesting thing is whether or not there would be any follow-up on their part. sorta likw the ken burns jazz thing. it's all well and good to have this stuff on, but are some people gonna actually delve into it a little deeper - - maybe even learning about the stuff burns "left out"? or is it gonna be, oh it's time for XXXXX now? time tells.

Also I did a little looping bass solo when I played in a country band at a
line-dancin' bar in Bakersfield (how's that for stereotype)....and was not
recieved well at all!!!

** bass solos on country tunes? what is the world coming to?

stig