Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 4:00 PM
Subject: RE: moby and backing tracks

I was watching MTV yesterday (Yes, I'll admit it), and they showed a clip of
Jennifer Lopez singing her song at the superbowl halftime show. She had a
drummer, a conga player, and a keyboardist as her "backup band". I thought
it was really weird that they were playing, but all the music was clearly
off the CD.

** bread and circuses. it doesn't matter to the folks at home. are you sure that she was "singing"?